Bucket Hat Giveaway Social Media Promotion
ITW Proline Promotion:
By entering into the ‘Bucket Hat Giveaway’, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- STANDARD TERMS
1.1 Information on how to redeem forms part of the terms of entry.
1.2 Incomplete, inaccurate, incorrect, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible redemptions will be deemed invalid.
1.3 The Promoter is ITW AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (ACN 004 235 063 / ABN 63004235063)
- Address: 74-94 Newton Rd, Wetherill Park NSW 2164
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Tel Number: 61-297570850
1.4 The promotion will be conducted in all States and Territories in Australia.
1.5 The promotion will be run across Facebook and Instagram platforms.
- WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
2.1 Participation is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years or over who reside in Australia during the Promotional Period.
2.2 All ITW Proline employees are prohibited from entering into this competition.
- HOW TO REDEEM & CONDITIONS OF REDEMPTION
3.1 The Promotion commences at 12.01pm ADEST on 22 July 2020 and ends at 11.59pm ADEST on 7 August 2020 (Promotional Period). OR when stock runs out (whichever comes first)
3.2 In order to redeem, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period, tag two individuals in any of the published posts and be following @itwprolinetrade on either FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM. The posts for entry will be available on ITW Proline’s Facebook and Instagram page, as well as Carpentry Australia’s Facebook and Instagram. Comments on ALL posts will be considered entries into this promotion.
3.3 Eligible entrants will be able to enter multiple times during the promotional period, given they have tagged different individuals in each entry.
4.1 The giveaways are:
20 x Orange Ramset Branded Bucket Hats
4.3 The following conditions apply to the giveaways:
- If the giveaways are unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the giveaways with a giveaway to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The giveaways cannot be taken as cash.
- The winners will be electronically drawn through a certified organisation on the 10th August, 2020 at 12.00noon at ITW Proline 74-94 Newton Rd, Wetherill Park NSW 2164. The winners will be notified via Facebook or Instagram and will have 7 days to respond and have their name published on the Promoters social media by 12th August, 2020.
- In the event that any prizes remain unclaimed after 17th August, an unclaimed prize draw will take place, subject to State Regulations at the same time and place as the first draw to distribute any unclaimed prizes. The redraw will take place on 18th August, 2020 and the winner will be notified via Facebook or Instagram by 19th December, 2020.
- Electronic random draw system is TPAL ELECTRONIC DRAW SYSTEM, System Version Number 1, Supplier name TPAL (Approval No. 1224).
- PROMOTER’S RIGHTS
5.1 The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5.2 If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any entrant; or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- NO LIABILITY OF THE PROMOTER
6.1 In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoters’ ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoters may in their absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to state government legislation.
6.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
6.3 Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including but not limited to the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any loss or damage to a Supplementary giveaway in transit;
- any tax liability incurred