Ramset Chemical Kit with New REO502 Plus Promo
ITW Proline Promotion:
By entering into the ‘Ramset Chemical Kit with New REO502 Plus’, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- STANDARD TERMS
1.1 Information on how to redeem forms part of the terms of entry.
1.2 Incomplete, inaccurate, incorrect, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible redemptions will be deemed invalid.
1.3 The Promoter is ITW AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (ACN 004 235 063)
- Address: 74-94 Newton Rd, Wetherill Park NSW 2164
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel Number: 61-297570850
- No. LTPM/19/05008
- The promotion will be conducted in all States and Territories in Australia.
- WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
2.1 Participation is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years or over who reside in Australia during the Promotional Period.
- HOW TO REDEEM & CONDITIONS OF REDEMPTION
3.1 The Promotion commences at 10:00am ADEST on 26 March 2020 and ends at 11.59pm ADEST on 24 May 2020 (Promotional Period).
3.2 In order to redeem, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period, follow the ITW Proline TRADE Facebook OR Instagram Page and like on the Promotional Post.
3.3 The 2 winners of the Giveaway, chosen at random, will be notified via Facebook Messenger or Instagram and tagging in a post within 5 days of the closing date of the Promotion. The Winner has 15 days to supply details for shipping. If the Winner fails to do so, a new Winner will be chosen at random.
4.1 Each kit of giveaways includes:
- Ramset tool bag
- 3 x cleaning brushes
- Hole Cleaning Pump
- Applicator Gun
- 3 x REO502 Plus
4.2 The total giveaway value for each Ramset Chemical Kit with New REO502 Plus is AUD $331.00 for a combined value of AUD $662.00
4.3 The following conditions apply to the giveaways:
- If the giveaways are unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the giveaways with a giveaway to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The giveaways cannot be taken as cash.
- PROMOTER’S RIGHTS
5.1 The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5.2 If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any entrant; or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- NO LIABILITY OF THE PROMOTER
6.1 In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoters’ ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoters may in their absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to state government legislation.
6.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
6.3 Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including but not limited to the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any loss or damage to a Supplementary giveaway in transit;
- any tax liability incurred