ITW Proline & IHG Expo Promo
ITW Proline Promotion:
By entering the ‘ITWP & IHG Expo Promo’, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- STANDARD TERMS
1.1 Information on how to redeem forms part of the terms of entry.
1.2 Incomplete, inaccurate, incorrect, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible redemptions will be deemed invalid.
1.3 The Promoter is ITW AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (ACN 004 235 063)
- Address: 74-94 Newton Rd, Wetherill Park NSW 2164
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel Number: 61-297570850
1.4 The promotion will be conducted in Queensland in Australia at Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre (2684-2690 Gold Coast Hwy, Broadbeach QLD 4218).
1.5 The participating stores are any Home Timber and Hardware and Mitre 10 stores within the Promotion Territory that have opted to participate in the Promotion (Participating Store).
- WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
2.1 Participation is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who reside in Australia during the Promotional Period.
- HOW TO REDEEM & CONDITIONS OF REDEMPTION
3.1 The Promotion commences at 7.00am ADEST on 13th January 2020 and ends at 3.00pm ADEST on 28th February 2020 (Promotional Period).
3.2 In order to redeem, eligible entrants must, make a date and time to see ITW Proline at the IHG Expo – stand number 11.
3.5 Eligible entrants that have made a confirming appointment through email will go into the draw to win the giveaway.
3.6 The Promotional winner will be drawn on February 28th 2020 and notified by email.
4.1 The total giveaway value for the Ramset tool Form Master AUD $610.00
4.3 The following conditions apply to the giveaways:
- If the giveaways are unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the giveaways with a giveaway to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The giveaways cannot be taken as cash.
- Supplementary giveaways must be collected from the Participating Store at which the Eligible Products were purchased. The Promoter or the Participating Store will advise the entrants when the giveaways are available for collection.
- PROMOTER’S RIGHTS
5.1 The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5.2 If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any entrant; or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- NO LIABILITY OF THE PROMOTER
6.1 In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoters’ ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoters may in their absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to state government legislation.
6.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
6.3 Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including but not limited to the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any loss or damage to an Supplementary giveaway in transit;
- any tax liability incurred