ITW Proline Promotion:
By entering into the ‘Hume Door & Lane Grande Promotion’, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. STANDARD TERMS
1.1 Information on how to redeem forms part of the terms of entry.
1.2 Incomplete, inaccurate, incorrect, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
1.3 The Promoter is ITW AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (ACN 004 235 063 / ABN 63004235063)
- Address:74-94 Newton Rd, Wetherill Park NSW 2164
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel Number:61-297570850
1.4 The promotion will be conducted in all States and Territories in Australia.
1.5 Hume Doors (ABN 39 001 472 493) are participating partners during the promotional period.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
2.1 Participation is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who reside in Australia during the Promotional Period.
2.2 All ITW Proline and Hume Doors employees are prohibited from entering into this competition.
- HOW TO REDEEM & CONDITIONS OF REDEMPTION
3.1 The Promotion commences at 12.01am ADEST on 15 April 2021 and ends at 11.59pm ADEST on 14 May 2021 (Promotional Period).
3.2 In order to win, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period, complete the Game of Skill correctly AND enter contact details truthfully at https://www.itwproline.com.au/win-1-of-3-haven-door-lane-grande-smart-door-handle/ by 11.59pm ADEST on the 14 May 2021.
3.3 The winners will be contacted on the 18 May 2021 by 5pm & ITW Proline must receive a response by 17 June 2021 to redeem their prize. If no contact is received to email@example.com the prize is deemed forfeit.
4.1 The total giveaway pool for this Promotion is RRP AUD $10,000 (inclusive of GST).
4.2 The giveaways are:
3x Haven Doors including door Frames
3x Lane Grande Electronic Pull Handles, Gateway, IC Cards
Installation and removal of old door included
4.3 The following conditions apply to the giveaways:
- If the giveaways are unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the giveaways with a giveaway to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The giveaways cannot be taken as cash.
- The winners will be electronically selected on the 18th May 2021 at 12.00noon at ITW Proline 74-94 Newton Rd, Wetherill Park NSW 2164. The winners will be notified via phone and email and will have 30 days to respond.
- In the event that any prizes remain unclaimed after 17th June 2021, the prize will be deemed forfeit.
5. PROMOTER’S RIGHTS
5.1 The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5.2 If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any entrant; or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
6.NO LIABILITY OF THE PROMOTER
6.1 In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoters’ ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoters may in their absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to state government legislation.
6.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
6.3 Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including but not limited to the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any loss or damage to a Supplementary giveaway in transit;
- any tax liability incurred