Build the Deck WIN the Barbie 2018 promotion
(ITW Proline ODL Spring 2018 Promotion)
By entering into the ‘ITW Proline ODL Spring 2018 Promotion’ (Competition), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. STANDARD TERMS
1.1 Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry.
1.2 Incomplete, inaccurate, incorrect, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
1.3 The Promoter is ITW AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (ACN 004 235 063)
- Address: 74-94 Newton Rd, Wetherill Park NSW 2164
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel Number: 61-297570891
1.4 The Competition will be conducted in all States and Territories in Australia (excluding Tasmania) (Promotion Territory).
1.5 The participating stores are any Home Timber and Hardware or Mitre 10 stores within the Promotion Territory that have opted to participate in the Promotion (Participating Store).
1.6 Permit Numbers: NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/27003; ACT Permit No. ACT TP 18/01532; SA Permit No. T18/1404.
2. WHO CAN ENTER?
2.1 Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who reside in Australia during the Promotional Period and hold a valid Australian phone number and email address.
2.2 Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. HOW TO ENTER & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
3.1 The Competition commences at 7.00am ADEST on 3 September 2018 and entries close at 3.00pm ADEST on 30 November 2018 (Promotional Period).
3.2 In order to enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period, purchase any of the following products from any Participating Store:
- Zenith (Eligible Products)
3.3 Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt of the Eligible Product(s) as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. The purchase receipt must clearly specify that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and dollar amount of ITW Proline products purchased.
3.4 Eligible entrants must then register to participate in the Competition at www.itwproline.com.au/build-deck-win-barbie and follow the prompts. Eligible entrants must provide all details requested on the website and agree to the terms and conditions in order for their entry to be processed, including, but not limited, to the following information: first name; last name; receipt number of purchase receipt; State/Territory where the Eligible Product was purchased; the store in which the Eligible Product was purchased; Speciality in trade; valid email address, valid address and valid mobile number.
3.5 Eligible entrants that have registered to participate in the Competition will receive one entry to the Competition for every valid purchase receipt for any Eligible Product purchase during the Promotional Period. For the avoidance of doubt, if more than one Eligible Product has been purchased on one single purchase receipt, eligible entrants will only receive one entry.
3.6 Each eligible entrant will go into the Major Prize Draw.
3.7 Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, suburb, and postcode in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
3.8 Any incorrect, incomplete or erroneous contact details provided by the entrants will result in an invalid entry.
4.1 The total prize pool for this Competition is RRP AUD $38,518 (inclusive of GST).
4.2 The prizes to be won are:
- 2 x Principal Kitchens Alfresco BBQ Kitchens each valued at RRP AUD$9,984 (inclusive of GST) (Major Prize); and
- 100 x 5 litre tin of Sikkens Cetol BLX-Pro Water Based Timber Stain each valued at RRP $185.50 (inclusive of GST) (Supplementary Prize). (Collectively the ‘Prizes’). For the avoidance of doubt, the following is included in the Major Prize:
- Kitchen: Alfresco Kitchen Cabinetry & Benchtops (561.05.100) CA3 Cloud Doors Black Pearl Benchtop (subject to availability).
- Cabinets with soft close doors and choice of 6 colours (subject to availability).
- BBQ: Inalto brand– Stainless steel 6 burner gas BBQ (539.60.319) (gas bottle not included)
- Fridge: Inalto brand (539.10.000) – 145 Litre model IBC178
4.3 The following conditions apply to the Prizes:
- The Prizes, or any unused portion of the Prizes, are not transferable.
- If the Prizes are unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Prizes cannot be taken as cash.
- Supplementary Prizes must be collected from the Participating Store at which the Eligible Products were purchased. The Promoter or the Participating Store will advise the winners when the Prizes are available for collection. The winners should allow 14 days from the Major Prize Draw.
- The Promoter will deliver the Major Prizes to the winner’s nominated address. Truck access must be available. The winner must be at his or her address at the day of delivery. Any additional delivery attempts will be at the cost of the winner. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage of Prizes during transit via the Manufacture’s (Häfele Australia Pty. Ltd.) nominated courier. Installation and assembly of Major Prize is not included in delivery.The winners must install the Major Prize as per manufacturers instructions.
- As a condition of accepting any of the Prizes, the winners may be required to sign legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or suppliers of the Prize(s) in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
4.4 The Supplementary Prizes shall be awarded as follows:
- The 50 first valid entries across all participating Home Timber and Hardware Stores and the 50 first valid entries across all participating Mitre 10 Stores will receive a Supplementary Prize.
5. MAJOR PRIZE DRAW, DRAW SCRUTINY & REDRAW
5.1 The draws for the Major Prizes will be conducted in the presence of an independent scrutineer at the Promoter’s address at 4.00pm ADEST on 30 November 2018 (Major Prize Draw). The first valid entry drawn from across all participating Mitre 10 Stores and the first valid entry drawn from across all participating Home Timber and Hardware Stores will win one Major Prize.
5.2 For the avoidance of doubt, the winners of the Major Prize Draw may also win a Supplementary Prize.
5.3 The winners the Major Prizes and the winners of the Supplementary Prizes will be notified by email within one (1) business day of the draw and each Major Prize winner’s name and postcode will be published in The Australian newspaper on Monday 3 December 2018 as well as on the Promoter’s website.
5.4 Subject to clause 5.6, the independent scrutineer’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5.5 The Promoter may request to verify the purchase receipts of the winners following the draw. The Prize of any winner who cannot prove their purchase of an Eligible Product during the Promotional Period by way of purchase receipt will be forfeited and placed into the Unclaimed Prize Draw in accordance with clause 5.7.
5.6 Each winner has 90 days to claim their Prize and provide evidence of purchase in accordance with clause 5.6. If any Prize is unclaimed after 90 days from the Major Prize Draw or if a winner is not contactable within such period, then there will be a redraw conducted by the Promoter for any unclaimed Prizes (Unclaimed Prize Draw).
5.7 The first eligible entries drawn from the Unclaimed Prize Draw shall win any unclaimed Major Prizes and any immediately subsequent drawn eligible entries shall win any unclaimed Supplementary Prizes. 5.8 The Unclaimed Prize Draw will be conducted in the presence of an independent scrutineer on 8 March 2019 at the same time and place as the Major Prize Draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners’ names and postcodes will be published on the Promoter’s website and they will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the redraw.
6. PROMOTER’S RIGHTS
6.1 The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6.2 If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any entrant; or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
6.4 All entries become the property of the Promoter.
7. NO LIABILITY OF THE PROMOTER
7.1 In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoters’ ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoters may in their absolute discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to state government legislation.
7.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
7.3 Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including but not limited to the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any loss or damage to an Supplementary Prize in transit;
- any tax liability incurred; or
- the use or enjoyment of the Major Prize or Supplementary Prize.