Deck This Out – Promotion Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
WIN A QUINTREX 430 TOP ENDER BOAT & TRAILER PACKAGE
(“PROMOTIONAL OFFER”) TERMS AND CONDITIONS – AUSTRALIA
- Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Customers who participate in this promotion agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion commences at 6:00 am AEST on 15th September 2022 and closes at 11.59 pm AEST on 31st December 2022 (“Promotion Period”). Entries for the promotional period will be accepted online.
- The Promoter is ITW Proline (“Promoter”) of 74-94 Newton Road, Wetherill Park, NSW, 2164, ABN 63 004 235 063.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter, resellers, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promoter collects personal information of Entrants in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research, and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Eligible Entrant and/or its authorised representative. Entrants should direct any request to opt-out, access, update, or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Participation in the promotion is restricted to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who during the promotion period purchase selected Buildex and Zenith products outlined in clause 8. Offers are strictly available to individual consumers purchasing the outlined products directly from any store that forms part of Independent Hardware Group including Mitre 10, Home Timber & Hardware, Thrifty-Link Hardware, and True Value Hardware. The promotion is not available in conjunction with commercial tenders or bulk orders. Resellers are not eligible to claim on behalf of 3rd party customers.
- Any one individual may enter the competition as many times as desired during the promotion purchase period.
- Individuals must spend $60 or more on selected Buildex and Zenith screws in one transaction at any Mitre 10, Home Timber & Hardware, Thrifty-Link Hardware, and True Value Hardware to enter the draw to win a Quintrex 430 Top Ender Boat and Trailer package including registration valued at $35,789 inc. GST. Selected promotional products to include,
- Buildex Self Drilling Decking Screws (SKUs: X519121, X519176) Buildex Rapid Drive Bugle Battens (SKUs: X526112, X526129, X526167, X526228) Buildex Type 17 Black Decking Screws (SKU: X524071, X524149), Buildex Climacoat Square Drive Treated Pine Decking Screws (SKU: X968967), Buildex Stainless Steel Type 17 XL Decking Screws (SKU: X982468, X982475).
- Zenith Type 17 Stainless Steel Decking Screws (SKUs: CDK9450, CDK9650, CDL9450, CDL9650, CDZ9450, CDZ9650), Zenith Type 17 Galvanised Bugle Batten Timber Screws (SKUs: CBB7875, CBB7800, CBX7875, CBY7800, CBY7875, CBZ7800), Zenith Type 17 Stainless Steel Bugle Batten Timber Screws (SKUs: CBY9850, CBY9875, CBY9800).
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each claim. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the promotional process. Further, any contact details provided incorrectly over the Internet or telephone may be deemed by the Promoter as an invalid entry.
- To enter the Promotion, a customer must, during the Promotion Period,
- Make a qualified purchase of $60 or more on selected Buildex or Zenith screws in one transaction from any Mitre 10, Home Timber & Hardware, Thrifty-Link Hardware, and True Value Hardware store or online.
- Visit the Promoter’s website: https://www.itwproline.com.au/deckthisout and fully complete the online entry form by providing all requested information.
- To verify each entry entrants must retain:
- The original purchase receipt(s). Proof of purchase is a strict condition/requirement for redemption.
- Receipt or tax invoice accepted. The date of purchase must be clearly visible.
- The Promoter may require entrants to provide these and/or information regarding the circumstances of product purchases to the Promoter or its agent as part of the entry verification process. Failure to provide these to the Promoter’s satisfaction will result in an invalid entry (and, at the Promoter’s discretion, all of the entrant’s entries being invalid).
- Entries may only be submitted online and in the correct form provided on the website and will not be accepted by the Promoter in any other form.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period of 6:00 am AEST 15/09/2022 to 31/12/2022 by 11:59 pm AEDST. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted, or misdirected entries, claims, or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone or internet communications, networks, or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction, or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- Multiple entries are permitted, however, entries must be submitted individually through the website https://www.itwproline.com.au/deckthisout. If an entrant is unable to provide proof of purchase for all entries, then all the entries of that entrant will be deemed invalid. Sharing receipt/invoice numbers is not allowed. If the Promoter reasonably believes that an entry has been made on this basis, the Promoter will invalidate all entries affected.
- The winner will be drawn at random at 157-185 Discovery Road, Dandenong South, Victoria 3175 Australia on Monday 16th January 2023 at 12.00noon.
- The winner will be notified by mobile and email within 3 days of the draw date. The winner’s name will be published on the Promoters website www.itwproline.com.au on a page link and on social media channels from the 20th January 2023.
- The Promoter will conduct a further draw at 157-185 Discovery Road, Dandenong South, Victoria, 3175 at 12.00noon as is necessary on the 20th April 2023 in order to distribute the prize if it remains unclaimed by that date subject to any relevant legislation. If such a draw is required, the winner will be notified via phone or email and have their name announced on the Promoters website www.itwproline.com.au on a page link from 24th April 2023.
- The Promoter will put the winner in contact with Melbourne Quintrex of 300 Wirraway Road, Essendon Fields, Victoria 3041 Australia to organise the boat and trailer registration and prize collection or delivery.
- The product offers that form part of this competition is outlined in clause 8 of these Terms & Conditions.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal value and/or specification. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or an element of a prize has been substituted at an equal or greater value.
- The total prize package or parts of the prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, weather, site issues, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Businesses and/or its authorised representative; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia that are incapable of being excluded (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winning entrant; or (e) use/taking of a prize.
- All promotions are only valid for those residing in Mainland Australia (including Tasmania and other major Australian offshore islands). The Promoter reserves the right to withhold delivery if the stated delivery address falls outside of these locations.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
NSW Permit NTP/04037 ACT TP22/00864 SA Licence T22/661
Terms & Conditions Apply. Individuals must spend $60 or more on selected Buildex® and Zenith® screws in one transaction at any Mitre 10, Home Timber & Hardware, Thrifty-Link Hardware and True Value Hardware in Australia to enter the draw to win a Quintrex 430 Top Ender Boat and Trailer package valued at $35,789 inc. GST. Proof of purchase is required. Applies to purchases made during the period of 15th of September, 2022 – 31st December 2022. The Promotional offer is only available to individual consumers purchasing products directly from any Mitre 10, Home Timber & Hardware, Thrifty-Link Hardware and True Value Hardware in store or online. Promotion not available in conjunction with commercial tenders or bulk orders.
All promotions are only valid for those residing in Mainland Australia (including Tasmania and other major Australian offshore islands). The Promoter reserves the right to withhold delivery if the stated delivery address falls outside of these locations.
NSW Permit NTP/04037 ACT TP22/00864 SA Licence T22/661